I’m over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog again today with a whole lot of kitty cats! I’m not a huge cat lover but the Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree stamp makes it really easy to create a stunning Oh Kitty Tree Christmas Card.
Oh Kitty Tree Christmas Card Tutorial
Firstly, I stamped out the big cat tree with some Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink onto an A6 white blending card panel. I then coloured them in with my Copic markers, sticking to warm grey markers for the cats and three other festive colours (red, green, yellow). Next, I used a blue-green marker to block shade the background and added some white dots with a gel pen to simulate falling snow.
Following that, I white heat embossed the sentiment from the set and die cut it with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners die. Next, I popped this up with some foam tape and adhered it just below the kitty tree.
To finish, I used the paw prints to stamp a few prints in the snow in some light grey ink and added some Glossy Accents to the stars, baubles and presents.
A cute little Christmas card any cat lover would appreciate!
Please see below for information on the supplies used in this post. Please note, affiliate links* are used at no cost to you!
- Mama Elephant Oh Kitty Tree stamps (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)
- Heffy Doodle Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner dies (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)
- Ranger Glossy Accents (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)