I started out by stamping the characters from both sets in some MFT Extreme Black ink onto some blending cardstock. I then coloured them in with my alcohol markers, keeping to bright greens, oranges and yellows, aware that these would contrast with the blue background. I cut these out with the coordinating dies.
I then coloured two A6 card panels with some Distress Oxide Inks, one in Faded Jeans/Mermaid Lagoon/Broken China and the other in Vintage Photo/Ground Expresso. The blue one I flicked on some water to give the impression of bubbles, blotting it off to get some brighter blobs. The other, I cut twice with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die. I adhered these pieces together, layering on the coloured die cuts with some foam tape for some dimension. I also added some spots of Glossy Accents to the blue background for some more interest.
To give the impression of looking into a tank, I cut down some acetate so it was 4 cm (just over 1.5 inches) larger than a landscape A6 card base. I scored this so there would be a 1 cm standout when wrapped around the background panel. To secure, I adhered the acetate between the background panel and the card base.
To finish, I combined sentiments from both sets, white heat embossing them onto some black banner strips cut with the Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner dies.