Happy Swineaversary Card Tutorial
I started out by blending a little Distress Oxide in Broken China onto the middle of an A6 white card base. This gave a little big of background to ground the piggies.
I then stamped out the two piggies and the heart from the Avery Elle Party Pals set in some Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink onto some blending cardstock. I coloured these in with my Copic markers. I think this card might be the only card I have made all year that uses just 5 markers! I cut these out with the coordinating dies.
After arranging the piggies and heart on the card base over the softly inked background, I stamped out the sentiment from the MFT Essential Sentiments set in some black ink below the scene.
A quick and much appreciated card!
Please see below for information on the supplies used in this post. Please note, affiliate links* are used at no cost to you!
- Avery Elle Party Pals stamps (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)
- My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments stamps (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)
- Heffy Doodle Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (Seven Hills Crafts, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Broken China Distress Oxide Ink (Simon Says Stamp*, Seven Hills Crafts)