Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Alex Syberia Designs Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!
I have two sets of cards to share with you today – one set was already shared on the Instagram hop a couple of weeks ago and combined my favourite Heffy set, Fluffy Puffy Unicorns, with the Always Be Yourself and the Joyful Rainbow Stencils. I’m sharing these again with some information on how I created them. My bonus card today is this beautiful floral thank you card, combining the Alex Syberia Designs Gorgeous Peonies stamps and dies with the Basket Case stencil and the ‘thanks’ die from Slimline Scalloped Peekaboo dies from Heffy Doodle. All products will be linked at the bottom of this post.
Scroll down for details on how I created both of these sets.
Blog Hop Details
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop! Alex Syberia Designs and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £20 to their stores! Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on June 6th to be entered to win!
Blog Hop Lineup:
Tallie Clewley <<< YOU ARE HERE >>>
Alex Syberia Designs <<<< GO HERE NEXT! >>>>
Card Tutorial #1: Floral Thank You Card
Those who have followed me for a while know I love my Copic markers, so as soon as I saw these Gorgeous Peonies stamps, I knew this was something I had to colour! Perhaps not perfect – this was the first time I coloured them and purples are my second hardest markers to blend outside reds – but these stamped out beautifully. I love that the dies are all connected so it makes it so much easier to die cut – no more aligning!
I lightly blended on some Distress Ink over the Heffy Doodle Basket Case stencil and finished the card off with the ‘thanks’ die cut from the Heffy Doodle Slimline Scalloped Peekaboo dies.
Card Tutorial #2: Fluffy, Joyful Unicorns!
I had lots of fun with these! The Alex Syberia Designs Joyful Rainbow stencil makes it really easy to create fabulous backdrops for these unicorns – just take some Distress Ink and swap out the colours as you do the stencils! One set I chose to be more pastel than the other to give some variation.
Since both companies had awesome unicorn stamps, I had to use both – the Heffy Doodle Fluffy Puffy Unicorns and the Alex Syberia Designs Always Be Yourself stamps. I coloured these all in rainbow style with my Copic markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies. Simple sentiments from either set or the Heffy Doodle Whatcha Sayin’ or Wavy Banner Sentiments sets finished the cards off nicely.
The products from both companies blended together so well, so go check out the rest of the hop if you haven’t already!
A huge big thank you to Alex Syberia Designs and Heffy Doodle for providing these products so I could creatively show you some inspiration today!
Please see below for information on the supplies used in this post. Please note, affiliate links* are used at no cost to you!
- Heffy Doodle Fluffy Puffy Unicorns stamps (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Fluffy Puffy Unicorns dies (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Alex Syberia Designs Always Be Yourself Stamps (Alex Syberia Designs)
- Alex Syberia Designs Always Be Yourself dies (Alex Syberia Designs)
- Alex Syberia Designs Gorgeous Peonies dies (Alex Syberia Designs)
- Alex Syberia Designs Gorgeous Peonies stamps (Alex Syberia Designs)
- Heffy Doodle Wavy Banner Sentiments stamps (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Wavy Banner Sentiments dies (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Whatcha Saying? stamps (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Basket Case stencil (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Slimline Scalloped Peekaboo Dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Alex Syberia Designs Joyful Rainbox Stencil (Alex Syberia Designs)
- Heffy Doodle Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock A5 (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (Seven Hills Crafts, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Lawn Fawn Jellyfish Ink (Seven Hills Crafts, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Glubert Craft Glue (Heffy Doodle)
This post was created for Heffy Doodle in my role as part of the Design Team. I received some of the products used in this post for free in return for this creative post. All opinions are my own and I will only recommend and post about products that I use and love!