It’s all about the flamingoes today for my Heffy Doodle DT blog post! I’ve combined the Flockstar and Bold Banner stamps with the Leafy Laurel Circle dies to create this flockstar wishes birthday card!
Flockstar Wishes Birthday Card Tutorial
To start, I stamped out the two flamazing flockstar flamingoes in some Jet Black ink onto some Alocohol Marker Friendly Cardstock. I coloured them in with my Copic markers (using some bright RVs and light Rs) and die cut them with the coordinating dies.
Next, I die cut four of the laurel wreaths from some Wintergreen cardstock and several of the fern leaves from both Wintergreen and Kiwi Crush. I added some Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn, just to give some dimension. I adhered these to a top folding white card base, primping up the leaves so they’re not too flat.
To finish, I stamped and die cut two of the sentiments from the Bold Banner stamps.
Thanks for reading and I hope I’ve brought you some inspiration!
Please see below for information on the supplies used in this post. Please note, affiliate links* are used at no cost to you!
- Heffy Doodle Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock A5 (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (Seven Hills Crafts, Simon Says Stamp*)
- Heffy Doodle Glubert Craft Glue (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Flock Star Stamps (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Flock Star Dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Bold Banner Sentiment stamps (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Bold Banner Sentiment dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Leafy Laurel Circle Dies (Heffy Doodle)
- 8.5″ x 11″ Coloured Cardstock 10 Pack (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine (Heffy Doodle)
- Foam Adhesive Tape 3mm (Heffy Doodle)
This post was created for Heffy Doodle in my role as part of the Design Team. I may have received some of the products used in this post for free in return for creative posts. All opinions are my own and I will only recommend and post about products that I use and love!